As a small charity we rely upon donations from generous individuals, trusts and companies to support our work with children and young people across London.
Announcing Would Like To Meet… Winter 2015 at the Royal Albert Hall
After a busy term packed with new activity, partners and projects, we’ve been looking forward to announcing that the hugely exciting new venue for our upcoming Would Like To Meet… Winter 2015 is the distinctive and convivial bar from Berry Bros. & Rudd at the Royal Albert Hall! Join us on the evening of Tuesday 1 December 2015 for our networking event for the music education community to make some new connections, spark collaborations and catch-up with old friends and colleagues – over a glass of wine of course!
Our Would Like To Meet… events are incredibly popular, and can sell out in days! As tickets are always free, this year we will be asking attendees for a voluntary donation on our online booking form. 2015 marks the 5th birthday of Sound Connections young Londoners music council, Wired4Music, and in order to be able to continue the work of this youth network we are asking for your support. Find out more about our giving campaign here.
Does the thought of attending a networking event fill you with dread? Worry not! Sound Connections Programme Manager, Nicky Dewar, has put together some handy Networking Top Tips to guide and encourage you through the networking process.
Click here to book your FREE ticket to Would Like To Meet…. now!
Music Excellence London: Webinar - 'A practical guide to composing and arranging music for the KS3 classroom and school ensemble'
Thursday 27 April 2017
4.30pm - 5.30pm
Music Excellence London: TeachMeet - 'Building a department from the bottom-up: a musical vision'
Thursday 4 May 2017
5.00pm - 7.00pm
Samba Drumming and Body Percussion
Wednesday 24 May 2017
2.00pm - 5.00pm
What’s That Noise? - Encouraging child-initiated musicality with John Webb
Wednesday 21 June 2017
9.15am - 3.30pm
- Did you see the @SConnections newsletter this week? Exciting #Innovate2017 + workshop announcements. Read it here: https://t.co/JqrOJ77mAm,
- Experience hands on child-initiated music making with John Webb @KintorewayNS on 21 June #LEYMN #earlyyears… https://t.co/z1dLeVpoIZ,
- Next @MusicExLondon TeachMeet, May 4 'Building a dept from the bottom up: A musical vision' thanks @listermusicdept… https://t.co/66RHCEPzrn,
- Uniqueness of three orgs coming together on one project. @Seriouslive @lsostlukes Discovery and @hackneymusic Shari… https://t.co/Vo3riyQGEC,
- Chris Mackin from Ickburgh School - working w @hmdtmusic @lsostlukes @hackneymusic - just finished project for… https://t.co/amvFPJi8e5,
- "Take the risk to put young people in driving seat - they will always surprise you & create brilliant projects" #YouthVoice @hackneymusic,
- Great #YouthVoice presentation from Kenia, Takiyah, Caitlin @hackneymusic #YouthMusicForum. Young people must have… https://t.co/Qwc4oUbV0r,
- "Collaboration is vital defence to reduction of our provision as music educators. Think about schools,… https://t.co/s71tsbVMum,
- Great to be at this @hackneymusic event this evening. A brilliant network doing fantastic partnership work with sch… https://t.co/oGEqGvW3Eb,
- MT @sfhannan Gr8 to hear from a music coord @hackneymusic event that theirHT sees music key to curriculum & focus not just on maths/literacy,