As a small charity we rely upon donations from generous individuals, trusts and companies to support our work with children and young people across London.
Singing Training Programme and Special Offers!
Our new programme of singing training has arrived with targeted CPD courses covering our four main singing themes: Group Singing, Vocal Health, Singing in Schools, and Repertoire. You can find out the new primary music curriculum, learn about Choral Music Education (CME), how to care for your voice learn a wide range of new repertoire and much more!
Our new levels will make it easier to pick the right course for you. There are some first access courses for people beginning to explore singing or teaching singing, next step courses for those who wish to learn at the next level, and advanced masterclasses for those with more experience who wish to specialise.
All our courses are led by the best singing trainers and educators in the UK. It’s also an excellent opportunity to meet like-minded colleagues and make new connections for the future. Please note that all courses include refreshments and resources.
To celebrate the end of term and exciting range of courses to look forward to in the new academic year we’re launching the End of Term Training Bonanza Sale! Book any course listed on our website before Friday 25th July and get £10 (half day courses) or £15 (full day courses) off! All you have to do is quote the code BONANZA14 as you register online.
To ensure no one misses out on these fantastic training courses we’re bringing back our offer to buy three courses and get 10% off! Just quote 3xbooking when you register online.
Music Excellence London: Webinar - 'A practical guide to composing and arranging music for the KS3 classroom and school ensemble'
Thursday 27 April 2017
4.30pm - 5.30pm
Music Excellence London: TeachMeet - 'Building a department from the bottom-up: a musical vision'
Thursday 4 May 2017
5.00pm - 7.00pm
Samba Drumming and Body Percussion
Wednesday 24 May 2017
2.00pm - 5.00pm
What’s That Noise? - Encouraging child-initiated musicality with John Webb
Wednesday 21 June 2017
9.15am - 3.30pm
- Did you see the @SConnections newsletter this week? Exciting #Innovate2017 + workshop announcements. Read it here: https://t.co/JqrOJ77mAm,
- Experience hands on child-initiated music making with John Webb @KintorewayNS on 21 June #LEYMN #earlyyears… https://t.co/z1dLeVpoIZ,
- Next @MusicExLondon TeachMeet, May 4 'Building a dept from the bottom up: A musical vision' thanks @listermusicdept… https://t.co/66RHCEPzrn,
- Uniqueness of three orgs coming together on one project. @Seriouslive @lsostlukes Discovery and @hackneymusic Shari… https://t.co/Vo3riyQGEC,
- Chris Mackin from Ickburgh School - working w @hmdtmusic @lsostlukes @hackneymusic - just finished project for… https://t.co/amvFPJi8e5,
- "Take the risk to put young people in driving seat - they will always surprise you & create brilliant projects" #YouthVoice @hackneymusic,
- Great #YouthVoice presentation from Kenia, Takiyah, Caitlin @hackneymusic #YouthMusicForum. Young people must have… https://t.co/Qwc4oUbV0r,
- "Collaboration is vital defence to reduction of our provision as music educators. Think about schools,… https://t.co/s71tsbVMum,
- Great to be at this @hackneymusic event this evening. A brilliant network doing fantastic partnership work with sch… https://t.co/oGEqGvW3Eb,
- MT @sfhannan Gr8 to hear from a music coord @hackneymusic event that theirHT sees music key to curriculum & focus not just on maths/literacy,