As a small charity we rely upon donations from generous individuals, trusts and companies to support our work with children and young people across London.
Browse our library of engaging films, briefing papers, reports and case studies.
Adapting your early years practice to a Challenging Circumstances context
Tuesday 6 December 2016
2.00pm - 5.00pm
Music Excellence London: Teachmeet - 'Music for everyone'
Thursday 26 January 2017
5.00pm - 7.00pm
Composing & Improvising, Musical Futures
Thursday 2 February 2017
9.30am - 4.00pm
Music Excellence London: Inspire Event - 'Creating an inclusive classroom for all at Key Stage 3'
Thursday 23 February 2017
9.30am - 4.00pm
The folk song toolkit: towards inclusive music making
Tuesday 14 March 2017
10.00am - 4.00pm
Wednesday 15 March 2017
10.00am - 1.00pm
Exploring Music in Challenging Circumstances
Thursday 30 March 2017
9.30am - 4.30pm
- MT @JulesRoderick "Great to hear that EY music continues to be a priority for colleagues across the sector @youthmusic @mectweets",
- Welcome to everyone @ today's workshop! Sally is talking about her Creative Homes project...''more play less stress… https://t.co/4xLS28pe5O,
- Help needed for @MusicHouseW12! Are you a violin tutor for early years? Lesson cover needed TODAY 4-6pm - call Manuela on 020 8932 2652.,
- Excited for our workshop this afternoon @CardboardCitz - Exploring the role of #musiced in our work w/ families in… https://t.co/nvTS8Qokir,
- There are a few tickets left for this workshop. Learn new ways to engage children and families through arts & music… https://t.co/2fdjyELWVy,
- Calling #choirs of all shapes and sizes! Apply to perform @voicesnow Festival 2017! Apps close on 12 December https://t.co/CAmIIswmqb,
- Read a case study from @GroundswellArts, who @SConnections supported through #Innovate this year. Fantastic project https://t.co/pcvUqDbCmR,
- RT @ZoeCarassikLord "Arrived at the extremely beautiful St Paul's Girls' School for @MusicExLondon TeachMeet. It's… https://t.co/9FBnjyD2nf,
- This is well worth a watch - well done @Lillyonwheelz @Wired4Music #YouthVoice https://t.co/IqYKmcsivP,
- What role does music play in our work with early years in challenging circumstances? @MusicHouseW12 @Creative_fut… https://t.co/nvKiE9nf0m,